PDF is a file format that we commonly use in our daily lives. In order to ensure that PDFs can be saved for a long time, a new standard has been developed based on this, namely PDF/A.
We are pleased to announce that VP Online supports PDF/A Validator Tool so that you can check whether your PDFs are in PDF/A standard. In this article, we will show you how to use this tool.
PDF/A Validator Tool
- Go to VP Online, click Explore, and then select Edit PDF Online.
- Directly scroll down the page, or press Explore All PDF Tools on top-right to enter the page of Online PDF Tools.
- Select PDF/A Validator Tool under PDF Editing Tools.
- Upload the PDF to the page, and choose the suitable Validation Profile. If you have no idea which to choose, you can then select Auto-Detection.
- After the validation, there will be 2 kinds of results, showing whether the PDF is in PDF/A standard or not.
In case you find that the PDF is not in PDF/A standard, you can do the conversion by the button below.
You can also find the converter under Convert from PDF.